The Coweta County Attorney With Your Best Interests at Heart
At Goldberg & Associates, we know that you’re looking for an attorney who will represent your best interests. We are so grateful that you are considering our firm to represent you. We are certain that you will be nothing less than satisfied by your experience with us. We work hard to serve our clients through difficult, trying times in their lives, and we are honored that we get to be here for you when it matters the most. For all of your Coweta County elder law needs, choose Goldberg & Associates.
At Goldberg & Associates, we are proud to offer:
- Assistance with writing wills
- Help creating a living will
- Assistance in estate valuation
- Making trusts
- Hospice care plans
- Other end-of-life documents
- ...and much more
SERVING OUR CLIENTS
Robert M. Goldberg has enjoyed a lengthy law career and has been distinguished among his peers on multiple occasions, including being acknowledged amongst the Lawyers of Distinction in 2019.
Elderly People Have Different Needs Than Young Adults
As we grow older, we start to experience many changes to our family, health, and life. We want to ensure that our needs are protected for the remainder of our lives. We also want to protect our families and make sure that our assets are distributed according to our wishes at the time of our death.
As a result, many elders encounter complex and difficult legal matters that require an attorney’s assistance. These affairs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical care
- End-of-life planning
- Social Security payments
- Medicare or Medicaid planning
- Estate planning
- Financial planning
- Will creation
- Assisted living arrangements
- Retirement plans
- Guardianship considerations
How Can an Elder Law Attorney Help Me?
Whether you are planning for retirement or need help drafting your will, a Coweta County elder law attorney can provide you with valuable assistance and support. At Goldberg & Associates, our lawyers specialize in legal matters that are important for elderly people. We can help you plan for the future and obtain peace of mind, knowing that you have made the necessary arrangements for your future care and the handling of your estate.
Our elder law attorneys can provide several important services, such as the following:
- Wills and Estate Planning: Your lawyer will be knowledgeable of Georgia laws regarding wills and estate planning. He or she can help you draft a will that is legally binding and takes sensitive matters about your property into careful consideration. Your attorney can also help you create a comprehensive estate plan in the future.
- Power of Attorney: If you are unable to make medical, financial, or legal decisions alone, you want to choose a trusted individual who can act on your behalf. Your lawyer can help you identify a person who can make these decisions and authorize his or her duty by drafting a power of attorney.
- Healthcare and Long-Term Care Planning: As we grow older, the risk for a serious and disabling condition increases. You want to ensure that your needs are taken care of in these situations. Your lawyer can walk you through these important medical considerations and create a comprehensive care plan so that you can receive the care that you need.
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse Claims: Unfortunately, many elders across the United States experience abuse at the hands of nurses, caregivers, family members, and other trusted people. An elder law attorney can advocate for your rights in these situations and help you hold the abuser accountable for their dangerous actions.
- Financial Planning: You want to ensure that you have the money to live a comfortable retirement and to protect your assets for future beneficiaries. Your lawyer can help guide you through important matters and establish trusts and other arrangements to protect your financial interests.
Contact an Elder Law Attorney from Goldberg & Associates
Elderly people deserve safe and healthy futures. Proper planning with the support of an attorney can help you build a plan for your golden years and prepare for any unexpected situations. If you need legal support, the lawyers at Goldberg & Associates can help.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a Coweta County elder law attorney. You can contact our firm online or call us at (770) 229-5729.
We hope that we have answered some questions for you regarding elder law in greater Coweta County. We’d love to schedule a review to begin discussing your estate plans. Contact our office for a consultation today.