Elder Law Resources
Goldberg & Associates is here to provide you with experience legal representation and sound advice regarding elder law and estate planning matters. Still, we understand that there are external resources that can be helpful in determining the right plan for yourself and your family.
- What Are Advance Directives?
- Top Five Tips to Get Your Affairs in Order
- Why You Need a Living Will No Matter What
- AARP. The AARP is dedicated to providing a wide variety of benefits, discounts, advocacy, information, publication, community services, and advice for living well.
- Arthritis Foundation. You can use this site to locate events and physicians near you. The site also addresses advocacy issues, conditions, treatment, and resources for those dealing with arthritis.
- Caring.com. Find assisted living options near you based on the proper qualifications/needs that you have.
- The Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc. The Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc. provides information on a variety of topics concerning fair access to Medicare and health care. Topics include: pursuing a Medicare appeal, discharge planning rights, assisted living, and much more.
- Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is the official U.S. Government site for information on Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- The American Diabetes Association. The American Diabetes Association gives the latest on diabetes education, research, advocacy, nutrition, weight loss, exercise, programs, events, and recipes.
- The Social Security Administration. The Social Security Administration’s official website to plan your retirement, calculate your benefits, and helpful information.
- American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. This organization was established in 1961 “to ease the burden and find a cure” for Parkinson’s disease.
- The Internal Revenue Service. The Internal Revenue Service gives updated tax information.
- Georgia Health & Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Southland Health & Rehabilitation, located in Peachtree City, GA 770-631-9000.
- Ansley Park Health & Rehabilitation, located in Newnan, GA 770-400-8000.
- Newnan Health & Rehabilitation, located in Newnan, GA 770-253-7160.
- Avalon Health & Rehabilitation, located in Newnan, GA 770-253-1475.
- www.HomeHelpers4you.com Provides in-home elder care in West Georgia, South Fulton, Coweta, Harris, Troup, Columbus & East Alabama. 678- 876-5118